Monday, December 11, 2017

Record of Baptism for Lawrence Doyle, Son of William and Martha

Lawrence Doyle is the second known son and third known child of William and Martha (Reay) Doyle. 


Baptismal record of Lawrence Doyle, son of William and Martha (Reay) Doyle, on 18 Jul 1830 at St. Peter's Church, Wallsend, Northumberland, England

[At top of page:]
      Page 10.
      Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of Walls End
      in the County of Northumberland in the Year 1830
[Individual record:]
      [Entry] No. 79.
      When Baptized.      July 18th
      Child's Christian Name.      Lawrence Son of
      Parents Christian Name.      William and Martha
      Parents Surname.      Doyle
      Abode.      Walls End
      Trade or Profession.      Pitman
      By whom the Ceremony was performed.      Wm. Armstrong   P. Curate

This record is from Family History Library (FHL) Microfilm #993567, Items 1-2, St. Peter's Church, Wallsend, Northumberland, England, Parish Register of Baptisms, 1813-1854, p. 10.  This record was not available for viewing at home; I saw and copied it with the Windows Snipping Tool at my local Family History Center.

These siblings of my great-great-grandfather, Andrew Doyle, were completely unknown to me until I began this research.  I've found and, to date, posted baptisms for (in order by age) Jane, William, Lawrence, and Martha.  I've completed more research than I've posted.  There's more to come about this family.

--Nancy.

Copyright © 2017, Nancy Messier. All Rights Reserved.
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...